TÜYATOK Database that has been submitted to the disposition of researchers at our library is an electronic publication that can be accessed through Internet and has IP identification. In order to have access to manuscripts, you should read and accept the following regulations. Copyright of all bibliographical data and images of Collected Catalogue of Manuscripts of Turkey Database belongs to the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, National Library and is protected by the laws of Turkish Republic. It can only be used provided that the following conditions are observed:
Recording of images for individual utilisation purposes:
- Images can be recorded in order to be examined in individual studies.
- Notwithstanding the format they are recorded in, signs representing that the watermarks on the images and images belong to the National Library cannot be erased.
- For any purpose, no copies can be drawn from the images recorded.
Purchase of images:
- Regarding the purchase of images, the National Library should be contacted.
- High resolution is available to the images in order to print them out. Images in such size are not made public.
Other fields of use:
- Notwithstanding the purpose, it is forbidden to copy the database content, to save it in a disk, CD, pc or in any other electronic form without written approval.
- Printed copies could be used to meet the information need or for use at scientific studies.
- It is forbidden to make any modification on the recordings copied from the database or to conduct similar studies based on these.
- Notwithstanding the size and format, none of the images can be published, printed and copied in electronic or in other formats.